Current trends on spectral data for Higgs bundles I
American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, California, USA.
September 25-27, 2015
Higgs bundles and their spectral data have had applications in different research areas of mathematics and physics. This first workshop in the series was intended to bring young researchers in the area to highlight advances in their research, and inspire new perspectives from which to study Higgs bundles and its applications.
The speakers were:
- Lara Anderson, Virginia Tech, USA.
- Lucas Branco, University of Oxford, UK.
- Olivia Dumitrescu, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany.
- Laura Fredrickson, The University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Victoria Hoskins, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany.
- Marina Logares, ICMAT, Spain.
- Alessia Mandini, PUC, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Ana Peón-Nieto, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany.